How to Apply

Contact the Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) at 519-310-2222, they will assess you for eligibility and help you to apply. Once you have been approved as eligible for the services you will be required to apply for subsidized housing with the Region of Waterloo, Housing Department. More information on the application process for rent subsidy can accessed by calling 519-575-4833 or by visiting


For any other inquiries related to Sunnyside Supportive Housing, please call he Supported Living Coordinator at 519-893-8494 ext 6247.